Monday, October 06, 2014

The Witch Queen: Sets


Back in the spring I had the chance to help out with an amazing shoot planned by an amazing team.  Call it a preview of what we have planned later this year with the majority of the members. I love how these turned out and I am very proud of everyone involved.  It's amazing what creative collaborations, both big and small, can produce.
Outtake, one of my favorite shots

The results are now published in the October 2014 Issue of Dark Beauty Magazine. The full photoset starts on page 256.

The only BTS I managed to take.

Communicate. Collaborate. Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your time here. Comments and critiques greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to click the "READ MORE"
button at the end of some posts to read and view additional photos and commentary!