Monday, February 24, 2014

Hot Mikado


In the last couple of months, I've been working with SDSCPA as Costume Designer for their musical comedy Hot Mikado directed by Jessica Bird. The musical opened on February 21 and will run until March 08. I couldn't be more happy for the cast and crew that was a part of the team.




We've modernized the musical and combined various Japanese, 40's, and contemporary hipster trends to the costumes. The result is pretty great.  If any of you have time and are in the area, please go check it out!  I love it so much I'm hoping to go see it more than once!


Purchase tickets here or at the front box office during show dates.



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your time here. Comments and critiques greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to click the "READ MORE"
button at the end of some posts to read and view additional photos and commentary!