Sunday, April 30, 2017

Halloween Part 2! Disguising Disguises


Right before I left Disguise, I had the chance to begin designs on some awesome costumes before  handing them off to the rest of the amazing design team when I said goodbye.  Here are more styles I developed. These were so much fun to work on and I LOVED seeing these around this past Halloween and I'm looking forward to glimpsing these in the future!

The Legend of Zelda (initial design, materials, prototyping)


LEGO Ninjago! (Concept line, pitch, development, materials, prototyping)



I can't wait to see what other costumes they'll develop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your time here. Comments and critiques greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to click the "READ MORE"
button at the end of some posts to read and view additional photos and commentary!