Friday, October 07, 2011

Get Ambushed by Exhibit Ambush!

As I type this, I am deeply immersed in working on the designs and construction for the Exhibit Ambush Fashion Show.  Avant garde, art, theatrics, what more can one ask for?  It is truly a gathering of artists creating pure design without boundaries.


Not only am I extremely excited for the show itself, I am sincerely honored to be a part of it!  My collection is a darker re-imagining of my first Civilized Savage theme complete with plastic pieces.  Here's a preview of what I will be showing photographed by the wonderfully talented Catherine Asanov.



Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your time here. Comments and critiques greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to click the "READ MORE"
button at the end of some posts to read and view additional photos and commentary!