Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Patty: A PoP Musical_Trading Cards

Back in May, I had the chance to assist Fashion & Costume Designer Pilar Macchione in creating her costumes for a musical production called Patty. I assisted in various elements of the construction process including pattern transferring, tracing and cutting fabric, various stages of sewing, belt making, grommet setting, etc.

Here are the trading cards of the characters.







Costume/Fashion Designed by Pilar Macchione
Costume/FashionConstruction by Pilar Macchione and Crew (Including me!)
Collar/Neckpiece & crown for The Gaze made by Zynada Aurelio
Cast and Crew of Patty

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your time here. Comments and critiques greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to click the "READ MORE"
button at the end of some posts to read and view additional photos and commentary!