Saturday, January 21, 2012

Industrial Dystopia: The Deliverance of Fashion: As Seen in Flawless Magazine

Back in November, I was contacted by the wonderful Dre Ra-bel who did my previous Red Riding Hood Reconstruction to take part in a new photoshoot to be submitted for publication.  I am pleased to announce that we indeed get chosen and the photos are now up in the new issue of Flawless Magazine (Issue 4).

The entire experience was incredible.  I don't think another team could have pulled all this together so well in such short notice and had everything work out so consistently perfect.  I would absolutely love to work with this team again.

One day, four looks, home by dinner.

Here are a few photos. For more, please go to Flawless Magazine's main page.  The photos will be about two thirds into the magazine.



Credits:
Stylist & creative director: Dre Ra-bel
Photography: Melissa Manalad (Website)
Model: Victoria Smith
Hair & MUA: Chastity Cordova (GlamSquadCity)
Clothing Designer: Annalynn Luu
On Set Assistant: David Belcher


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your time here. Comments and critiques greatly appreciated.

Don't forget to click the "READ MORE"
button at the end of some posts to read and view additional photos and commentary!